I look up again and realize I had stopped on a porn gif.
Or at least I hope it’s about me, most of the time.
But I’m too awkward to ask or favorite it because what if it’s not about me.
Moral of the story: if you subtweet about me feel free to tell me or hint at it, or tell me to check twitter or something.
guys, help, I’m awkward.
I died of awkwardness, but it’s below, if you want to read it. It’s a metaphorical poem about the ocean. (:
I passed a boys’ room in another building and their window was open and one kid was like “hey. what’s up?” like shouting out the window to me.
and it was really awkward.
⠀…this is so uncomfortable.
- At breakfast with my dad....
- Dad: that boy keeps looking at you. I think he's sweet on you.
- Dad: OH YEAH he is TOTALLY checking you out.
- Dad: I bet he's going to ask you on a date.
- Dad: if I wasn't here he'd so be flirting with you.
- Me: ............
You realize your background just says “sex” over and over again, right?
JUST SO YOU KNOW
- the place where I’ve worked to see if I can work there this summer
- my dentist’s office to schedule my appointment (which I was supposed to do like a month and a half ago)
SO as you might know I have an issue with talking on the phone, ESPECIALLY if I have to leave a message. I rarely EVER leave messages. And I had to leave a message for both of these calls. SOAWKWARD.
anyway. RESPONSIBILITY ACHIEVED.
And it’s something that has to be put together.
And there’s a strange car in my driveway.
And I can’t find my parents.
But I think they’re in the barn, because the outside lights are on.