WE HAVE A QUES+iON
if you answer we will give you ten dollars
are we dating or no
and also how do you tell because we have all the symptoms
willl someone please
Here are our symptoms:
- hand holding in public
- watching porn together
- showering together
- everyone asks
- even my mom
- we have matching tattoos
- kate is pretty
- pish is pretty
- jonathan is pretty
- and smart
- boob cuddles
- i just ate your hair
- we check for rashes
- we’re gross
- we run away together
- wait are we married
PLEASE SEND HELP
PLEEASE ANSEWR HELP URGENT
It’s nothing to do with society or where and how you were raised.
It’s the way that you were born, the way you were supposed to be.
PS my dog is gay.
Going all out rainbow!!! So excited!!
If you’re going, and you want to see my ridiculous outfit, send me a message and I’ll give you my number and we can meet up! (:
I really wanted to go last year, and I don’t really know why I didn’t.
So I told myself I’d definitely go this year.
And I think I will. It’d be great to meet some new people and become more of a part of the LGBT community, especially so I can feel more comfortable about it before college starts!
I’m excited. TEAM RAINBOW.
And of course, bringing my rere!!
Anyone else going, it’d be fun to meet up! ?
She holds out two toothbrushes, one blue and one purple. “Got a preference?”
: “Zoe… You know I’m a lesbian, right?”
: “I was talking about the toothbrushes,” she says.
: “I know.” I run my hands through my ridiculous, spiky hair. “I just I don’t want you to think I’m hiding anything.”
: She sits down across from me on her own bed. “I’m a Pisces.”
: “What difference does that make?”
: “What difference does it make to me if you’re gay?” Zoe says.
: I let out the breath I didn’t realize I have been holding. “Thanks.”
Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult
- She holds out two toothbrushes, one blue and one purple. "Got a preference?"
- "Zoe... You know I'm a lesbian, right?"
- "I was talking about the toothbrushes," she says.
- "I know." I run my hands through my ridiculous, spiky hair. "I just I don't want you to think I'm hiding anything."
- She sits down across from me on her own bed. "I'm a Pisces."
- "What difference does that make?"
- "What difference does it make to me if you're gay?" Zoe says.
- I let out the breath I didn't realize I have been holding. "Thanks."
- Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult
adding that to my summer adventures list.